Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Impact on the carbon cycles.

The emition of carbon dioxide from cars is a major issues that distruct the carbon cycle. The carbon cycle between Biosphere and Atmosphere needs less carbon dioxide to function better. But my life now doesn't work without driving my car wishing there is much better transpotation system around pugetsound area. so what I can do now is driving as little as possible. Specifically, when I commute to school, I avoid driving around a parking lot finding a best spot. I rather go far away where I definitely can find a spot. The important thing to do this here is not about saving gas. It's about my attitude toward the environment. If my decision making is based on what is good for the environment, it became normal to avoid the crowded parking lot even if it's closer to my class rooms. With the mentality, I can refer to other things like carpooling and avoiding trafic jam.

http://kokorosenvironmentality.blogspot.com/2007/10/impact-on-carbon-cycles.html

No comments: